“Pleasing the Crowd”
- At the trial of Jesus prior to His crucifixion would I be part of the crowd to cry "crucify Him" or "release Him"?
- To whom do we go to when we need to make decisions?
- If I profess Christ as my Saviour and Lord, I need to connect my Sunday with Monday and throughout the rest of the week.
- At times when I need to profess Christ, am I a people pleaser instead, do I fear rejection, is it hard to express my true feelings, or is it hard to say NO.
- We are afraid to speak the truth of the Word of God
- We are bought with a great price-the blood of Jesus Christ, therefore we are accountable.
- We are afraid to rely on the power of God
- Isaiah 6:1-8: a life filled with worship for a living God, invited into His presence, focus on Christ, He wants my confession, commune with God-celebrating an active and living God, being sent out-the power is from God
I will praise You, I will honor You, I will speak the truth!